Monday, April 26, 2010

Buzy Day

today i woke up at 1.30-3.40am ..and sleep back ,woke up at 6.30am

my timetable was full start at 9 am to 7pm

after the first lecture
i had an apprisal time with mr Kennedy ..this was made to follow update my portforlio.

i do realise 5 minutes before i came in ridley building , my printed portforlio are empty. thing that i had typed not appeared. thankfully it was ok.

the session that i had make me felt i must try to update the portforlio every week or just be more frequent. so that i will not doing the same mistake and can arrange all the file which can be used as evidence more properly.



then i had lecture for examination for abdominal wall which i suppose to read it more before clini cal class.
be prepared!!

lecture for case 20 , totally make me felt lost and sleepy. need to hear a recap back

and dissecting session which i must try to read back and remember the anatomy. i am still getting confuse about artery, vein, and lymphatic, not forgot nerve vessel. where it origin, where it supply. i cant picture it yet.

now my time to go to my last class listening and speaking class which i can see back my performance that i do it last week. and getting the feedback from the tutor.

need to go..still working..and working,

dont ever give up!! ^_^
just less than 1 month left for exam

No comments:

Post a Comment