Thursday, July 22, 2010

my first experience in theatre


TMy friend and I being to operation theatre room in rvi today .

We need to wear green clothes and operation caps. nothing below the elbow.

Because we don't learn on how to do scrub we stay beyond blue sheet in the OT.

Feeling excited and nervous for the First time. Everthing seems to be new. New people, environment, equipment and knowledge.

We being introduced to team members that performing the surgery . One surgeon one first assistant(they switch sometime), nurses ,2 anesthetist play major role in the surgery.

4 operation we managed to see.
We also have an opportunity to ask question and revised cardiovascular physiology according to the patients condition. I glad that I have this opportunity

I realised how important knowing the physiology in medicine.



^_^. Alhamdulillah. Nice experience today.

No comments:

Post a Comment