Thursday, April 12, 2012

Volunteer is needed!! ^_^

assalamualaikum.
Volunteer is needed!! ^_^ Tell if you can see or heared about this in your area.

nowdays a lot of news in tv show about a lot of crime occur in public area. such as roberry, kidnap, and many more. to be honest it make people feel afraid and feel difficult to trust people surrounding. major barrier to do good deed.
supposely a lot of good deed that we can do not just donation in term of money right ? . let brain storm about this. in uk especially in my local area is so easy to volunteer seriously. just sign up put name address and evidence that i am a student i can get information about activities and volunteer job etc by letter monthy from my local area (fenham) . besides that i can just sign up from university website about volunteer job. if there is any news i can get it easily and reply it trough email. but seriously in malaysia i found it difficult. especially when i dont not have friend that close to my house to plan it together.


can someone answer my questions regarding to community service in your local area. share with me your experience.
what is your age, and how many volunteer work that you already do to your neighbourhood.? tell me what kind of work if any. how you do it?

if not
what type of thing that i or we possibly can do (as volunteer) to our surrounding my house area. ? any organisation or website that we can refer?

i hope when i return to my country this summer at least i able to contribute something to my local area and neighbourhood before the term start.

No comments:

Post a Comment