Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sleep again

i fall asleep ...suddenly..
why?
am i tired?
not enough sleep?
that people or even me say it

or it is more about that.. i dont know..

2 cups of coffee do not effect me at all. not even sweet. moving my legs,head and hand also not really effective. i went out to run when the gaps between lecture..still not helping..

i slept most in the lectures and practical class (skin).. quite blurr what i had learned today.
the day that had most of PPD lecture it happen again.

do i need to standing in lecture? how long can i struggle with it?
everyone getting bored to wake me up..hm..me too i guest. (thank for people thank help me to awake)



Ya Allah, please help me. give me strength.. be strong ...help me to cope with it.

Please be ACTIVE......you have to find how to overcome it..not just give reason.

GAmbatee!

any suggestion to overcome sleepness please tell me :)


RIGHT NOW...please see the recap back!!!! make sure you are not left behind..

No comments:

Post a Comment