Thursday, September 23, 2010

How you spend your free time?


Today i met him in bus 40

although just a few minutes I can stay back and smile thinking about our conversation through the day.


do you like to read story book?
yeah..I like to read any time and anywhere when I free.


when you start to read story books?
since 9 years old

why you like to read books?
Because it different from watching movie.
reading make me thinking.. read and apply it in my own imagination. every people that read a book of story may create different imagination but watching movie people can tell the the story

when you usually reading?
I read during my journey to work, waiting for bus.

Don't you feel dizzy reading when the bus moving?
not at all perhaps I already done it since child.

How about you? it look like you reading something from your phone
well it just a short story that I can excess from internet
(the fact is: i looking at Facebook inbox)



Aim: my next book I that need to finish it. let try this not just FB


lesson to be learn : read books when you free ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment