Monday, September 27, 2010

why you wearing hijab?




Why you wearing hijab?


today I being asked that question from one of the Afghanistan man at hutchinson shop this evening.
I answered
" it because i need to wearing hijab. it necessary to me as a muslim girl"

well... then after the conversation I felt...why that the words come out from my mouth.huhu

it might be better if i think more deeply why i want to wearing hijab.

i am totally agreed it because my religion ask me to wearing hijab, my parent asked me to wearing it. I just follow the order even since child.

look cute right? hihi not me but .. my niece.
however.
when I grow up. it not like something push me..to wearing hijab. I realize that I really like to wearing hijab.

I don't know why
but i feel secured when wearing it.
I like it.. because it make me beautiful in my own way. (bunyi mcm perasan)
As teenagers I do have feeling about fashion.. and I can do it with my hijab too. many style,and colours. there are hijab style plastik kt atas, bawal, tudung lilit-lilit sampai tercekek. I change my style and colour depend on mood and situations long as my father said " ok pass" .

bersedehanalah dalam setiap sesuatu.. termasuk juga hijab. ( i remember ...i being advised about hijab before)

Just my opinion about people who wearing "tudung labuh bulat.
". I know it not easy . but I know it look really nice for those who wearing it. nmpk sweet ~^_^~

if not ...it will be nice.. to wearing it paling2 pun. cover smpai dada dan x jarang dan x da bonjol besar kt belakang.

bawal hijab
gaya mcm tudung sekolah



there still a lot of example..with good way to wearing hijab and still beautiful.
hijab is not a burden to me...



I feel it a part of me..like my partner.. be with me always. protect me from rain ( effective when I don't bring my umbrella), make me feel warm.
I feel
i want it to be with me...until my heart stop. when I died .. I want to wear hijab too.


many times...when i walked in this country, Newcastle upon tyne when raining ,I smiled ..I saw some of local people especially elders wearing a plastic scarf or cap, or hoody to cover their head. ...although they might thinking just to cover their head
I felt they already learn wearing hijab on that time..therefore I smiled.
if only they know.... about it.



I feel grateful I am love to wearing hijab.
i hope to be consistent and wear it with right way..
( if I wear it wrongly please tell me) ^_^ sometimes I might don't realize it.










No comments:

Post a Comment