Monday, October 4, 2010

thorax - my 1st Dr session in 2010


2 Hours dating with CADAVER and bones.


such a great experience be in the new groups. new people and mix with local student. although just 3 of us are Malaysian, I don't feel nervous or scared.

Alhamdulillah. I found that it much easier to answer, discuss and asking question directly to the instructor.
My instructor is totally charming .. I will try not to fall asleep in next DR session. ^_^
revisit this session not a bad thing at all. I learn to cover back the question that I don't know.

I met Tony my first local friend which same group as mine in DR.

today topic
1. vertebrae and rib ( structure, articulate,movement, function,orientation)
2. lungs ( lobes, fissure, helium)
3. land mark (palpable structure eg: spinous process etc)
4. concept of breathing
5. X - RAY
6. pleura


hopefully the next DR will be more interesting.

note: it quite challenging when DR with local. They can discuss and talk really fast. I need to be more prepare in next session. remembering anatomy structure will be help.

Gambatee ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment