Monday, October 11, 2010

Ethics 1 - common ethical issue

today I had discussion in my new seminar group, group 9. well it about 18 of us in that seminar group.

this time I team up with Dan and Meg .

our discussion topics
1. me ( should UK law to change in order to allow parent choose their own baby gender?)
2. Dan (euthanasia) - should ventilation being stop to patient that no chance to recover?
3. Meg ( abortion principle related to religion- should medical practise ignore their religion in order to respect patient autonomy?)

we don't have final discussion.. well that we call ethic ^_^ no wrong and right.

one of our discussion that I remember about topic 3.
I got different point of view from people that do not believe in religion.
we are not really discussing not really about Islam believe as what my last year ethic group but actually other religion type of Christianity..that they believe not to do abortion in any condition.. eg : if want to choose mother and child.. child should be save.. first

again .. resources give an important role and 4 principle should be considered.












No comments:

Post a Comment