Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are you alone at night? take Night Bus

today I had class till 8.30pm . well it quite late for me because it already dark and raining a little bit outside. I lost contact with my friend and then .. I am alone at med school..

I am getting scared. ( well coz I am a girl ^_^ .. dont want to take risk to went back alone by walking)

not because I am not brave enough but just take it as precaution.

just to share with you all.. if you have undergo same situation with me.
what to do?
1. walking back alone
2. taxi
3. go to monument and take bus from there
4. try to call friend to accompany you
5. get NIGHT BUS.


about NIGHT BUS (more information at the card. there are some in library)

wait at medical school reception before 9.10pm. if possible inform the receptionist.
bus came at 9.10pm take you from medical school to your house. (if not busy). easy right?
how much.. 70pence per person


so, stay safe in when ever option that we choose.. ^_^

(guidance for me and friend that live far from the uni and want to stay at uni till 9.10 pm)




No comments:

Post a Comment