Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wedding ceremony ~^_^~

its my 2nd sister wedding... 29.10.10-30.10.10
barakallahu lakuma...my beloved sister..hope you always happy and your love last until Jannah ^_^

I dedicate this song for you..






just a reflection:

I should never go to the lecture last friday evening. i missed the ceremony of ijab kabul my beloved sister through skype.
the day her wedding (yesterday)... i cant reach her...no skype this time..
it the most important day of her life and I am not there.

I never know who my brother in law...just look at photo.
I never have change to see them... yet
I never have change to talk to my parent ....that day..

I know they are busy...

But it just me...
that missing them so much.

I will never forget this feeling..
this is one of risk study in UK. I understand that.
sacrifice.... needed .
as I thought before choose to come here...I already think about it.

this remind me... back..in first place the important thing to be consider..for me to take medicine as my course.

can I spend my time equally?

I Realized that I will have more responsibility and busy in future..
* imagine 6 years from now in HO* + * being Dr and has my own family*
I learn...how busy I am in the now and in the future...I need to prepared myself.
at least I should spend my free time with them..especially in special occasion.
because once it happen...there will be no turn back..

family ...must come first.

try to be balance




No comments:

Post a Comment