Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am alone

this what I think... during at the beginning of this course.

everything that happen..teach me about loneliness


if I hope ...to have friends on my side always..
I realize
friends come and go.. ...
that the reality..

then ..I am alone.. again.

is it bad to be alone?

at first .. there must be negative thinking about it. it must be sad, lonely..etc

however I realize..
He never leave me alone..
He always be with me.. when I study in UK far from family.
He always with me.. when I walk go and back from university.in sunny or rainy day.
He always with me .. when I want to carry heavy things after shopping.
He always with me.. when I want to sleep and wake up everyday.
He always with me.. when I talk happily with my friends.
He always with me .. when I sad..afraid of be alone..or having a problem. even tough I usually tend to talk with people about it... first.
He always be with me .. when I am afraid to meet my previous batch.



I know... sometime I always forgot about Him.
I always thinking about my study, my family,my friend, love.. more than I thinking and remember Him..
it seem unfair to Him


however,

I really hope ...
I can remember Him more consistently . as He always be with me...at any time..in my life.


now I know why my father asked me.. to always..say this in my heart. ..

Allahu Ma'i : Allah berserta dgn ku
Allahu Syahidi : Allah menjadi saksi bagiku
Allahu Nazirun Ilayya : Allah melihat akan daku.





I never walk alone ^_^






1 comment:

  1. Salam,

    Allahu Ma'i : Allah berserta dgn ku
    Allahu Syahidi : Allah menjadi saksi bagiku
    Allahu Nazirun Ilayya : Allah melihat akan daku.

    This saying melts my heart!!!

    La Illa Ha Illah Huwa Rabbunal Ma'i
    La Illa Ha Illah Huwa Rabbunal Syahidi
    La Illa Ha Illah Huwa Rabbunal Nazirun Ilayya
    Fa'qul Hasbunallah wa nikmal wakil nikmal maula wa nikman nasir la haw la wala qua'ta illa billahi aliyul azim......Fasta jabna lahu wa naj'jaynahu minal grhmmi wa kha'zhalika nunjil mu'mineen wa zakariya wa yahya wa isa wa Iman Insyirah iz'nada rabba rabbahu la tazarni fardhan wa anta khairun warisin.Subhana Rabbika Rabbil 'izzati 'amma yasifun. Wa salamun 'alal-Mursalin. Wal hamdu lillahi Rabbil 'Alamin!!!

    ReplyDelete