Thursday, October 14, 2010

Am I a bad person?



being push by my little local kids near my house..
and they want to kick the foot ball toward me..
and they chasing me..toward Hutchinson shop

before this.....they already picked stones and throw it to
me..


what did I do?
is it wrong to smile and say hi to them?

or is it because i am a muslim girl that wearing hijab? * just a first thought.. but I dont think this is the reason*
erm...perhaps I still not good in handling kids..




one last sentence..i asked them..
why you don't like me?
they answer it with Geordie assent ..i cant really hear it well...
their face already show they don't like me and that little girl show her hand....****


hmm..

it is will be like this..
or should I treat them by give them sweet? erm... not sure.
will they smile back to me?

can anybody give any suggestion on how to be kind with the local kids here?

my dream..... hope they can smile like this to me. ..in the future.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment