Monday, November 1, 2010

please be silent ~shuuu

I am not sure it happen with guys or not.

but it usually happen among girl. I admit ..sometime me too involve with this.

speak in mosque...is not really a good attitude. especially when praying ..
I observe ..it still happen in mosque and plus during Eid prayer.. sometime I think why that happen..why in woman place are more noisy than man place?

i dont know, i felt so sad when i realize it.. but somehow..me too keep repeating those attitude.

in my opinion why it happen...because
if me..
I realize I tend to talk with people in mosque because that time I met new friend or friend that from another course. it make me exciting ...and tend to ask how are they? even though I know about attitude in mosque.. it just I usually forgot about it
if other girls make noise nobody advise them maybe .. others that see it felt it still normal..to them.

greet people is good ...however.. need to be at proper time and place.

..sometime i think is it because girls like to talk from boys or ...it depend to the people..self control is important.

I wrote this to remind myself and hopefully others too..

please be silent in mosque..respect others
lets do it..






No comments:

Post a Comment