Tuesday, November 30, 2010

can I just give up?

Yes? or No?

erm... someone said. dont ever give up..look back what is your weakness.. move forward and dont turn back

i did take note what is going on... i tried figure what am i weak on.. i already doing some further steps. well a lot ...( i think)

i try to move foward ...and dont look back..


but why
the same thing happen again?

the incident ..REALLY painfull..
whether it a small thing ...or a big thing
* communication - active listening ( failed)
* venessection - taking blood ( failed)
*....... .... ( failed)
* family study project ( failed - need to chance pregnant mom..)

my teacher said to me don't be too hard to myself. is it wrong to expect the thing that i already experience before to be more better this time?







sometime i just think... i am suitable person....to be....a doctor?
( i know this sentence not really appropriate but... )




erm..but i will hold myself...and said " I WILL NEVER GIVE UP"...



Ya Allah ..please guide me..
give me strength to overcome this problem...
show me the correct way...
i know you are the one who only know me...more than myself...

please....



(T_T )




No comments:

Post a Comment