Friday, April 29, 2011

Tulipin – Keukenhof garden


Tulipin – Keukenhof garden

 
 


Main entrance

 
 

 
 

A story of tulip based on my observation

 
 


In just one day thousands of people come to this famous garden in Netherland to enjoy the beautiful scenery with many types of tulips. And of course these thousands of people came with camera ^_^ including me.


In these garden, visitors cannot step on the grass. Thus, most of people can take a picture from the same view. Looks the that guy taking picture of the tulips.

I bet he might be taking a picture of the first row tulips. Well that happen to me too. Take picture of the nearest tulip will make my job easy and as a result I can take a beautiful and clear picture (zoom out 4x) of tulips. This is one of the pictures that I take.


Subahanallah , it really beautiful. ^_^

 
 

 
 

Ok i continue with my story

2 main characters in this story which is

  • Tulips in the first row based on the guy view : nickname as 'Miss Front '
  • Tulip in the middle based on the guy view: nickname as ' Miss Back '

The interesting info about tulip is they grow with the mostly the same height. If look from far like a carpet of tulips.


Tulips

My observation

My interpretation

  

Miss Front

  • A lot of people taking her picture
  • People enjoy appreciating the beauty of the miss front.

    They can see, touch, and smell it.

  • Can be damage by the visitor ( they step on it, pluck it, and take a way one petal of the flower etc)

  

Miss front

  • Famous
  • Beautiful
  • Outstanding and friendly with people.
  •  

Miss back

  • People enjoy appreciating the beauty of miss back too. they can look, smell, and take a picture

    But from far.

    (extra gadget like big lens to help visitor to take a good picture of her)

  • Less change to be damage as she keep distance from the visitor.

Miss back

  • Beautiful
  • Not so famous ( less people taking her picture personally)

 
 

However this what can happen with ' miss front '


 
 

Why I tell you about miss front and miss back?

I realize when we talk about girl and flower they blend up together nicely. "Girl is like a flower, beautiful". Do you agree?

The point I want to say is, how you define special? Both miss front and miss back are beautiful but which one is special?

 
 

When a lot of visitors take a picture of the tulips (including me) the probability for us taking the same flower is high. (Which is the front row) compare to (back row). If a lot of the visitors taking the of picture miss front, miss front will be famous yes right, but will she be special? (Personally I think the picture that I take mainly just the same as other common visitors. Even I just can Google it to get it. Thus I don't feel the miss front special to me. This is just my opinion. I not sure how about you.

Ok.. back to reality

 
 

Nowdays, girls always conscious about themselves. Girls like Miss front always have the opportunity to meet up people.. talk with them , chat ..etc.. and boy can like them ..they can have boyfriend!!.while a Girls like miss back so low profile, ... don't really talk to people thus..nobody will acknowledge the present of her.

Are frustrated...Thus they try to be miss front..

Stop miss back..don't do that!!

 
 

Not worry " miss back": about I am not famous... , nobody know me..

Just remember that you are more special.

 
 

"Seluruh dunia ini adalah perhiasan dan perhiasan terbaik di dunia ini adalah wanita yang sholehah." (HR. an-Nasa'I dan Ahmad)

I don't know you understand about this post or not. Well feel free to comment ok.. hope you enjoy read it .

 
 

 
 


Miss front


 
 


Miss back

 
 

Pasted from <file:///C:\Users\user\Pictures\amsterdam%2026-27.4.11%20keukenkhof%20garden\Tulipin.docx>

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment