Thursday, June 23, 2011

Driver And car


mini cooper? nah... I just use mini manual kancil car.
i just got my permanent driving license last 2 days. to be honest I never driving about nearly 2 years and I need to start driving back starting from zero. I totally forgot how to drive.

but that ok.

I tried to learn driving every evening to market. trying to drive in a buzy road really a good challenge for me. I need to be able to drive safely in 2 days more. after that I being responsible to sent my little sister to school for a week by my own. no more being supervise by my father.

today i make a great success. It my first time my car engine dont not stop suddenly when driving, drive in about 3 hours and( imbang klas dan minyak untuk naik bukit) . alhamdulillah. I manage to do it today.

I have a short term dream ..I hope that in about two to three weeks more I want to be able to drive on the way to Kodiang, uncle house. ( 1 4/5 hours).highway ok!!

that all..





No comments:

Post a Comment