Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wheelchair

I just want to said I respect with persons who manage to used wheel chair by themselves.

I Had tried it by myself using my mom wheel chair.


do you know how hard to used it by ourselves?
first of all we don't use our legs to move but we use mainly our small finger to hold the wheel and our hand to make it move. even to turn right or left being really difficult to a normal person I cant imaging how the sick person handle it by themselves without people helping them.

moving forward? we need same energy and force at our both hand to move foward. this movement really tiring ...believe me ok.

how about if there is a door or a bit heel in front of them?
of course more force needed.


ok that my experience handling wheel chair by myself.

we need to be grateful when we still have chance to walk by ourselves.
thank you Allah .. for still lend me leg to walk properly.

^_^

XD






No comments:

Post a Comment